History

May 24th, 2008

License

Priors are a third generation family business. In the 1920′s it was run as Hoeys Hotel by the present owners grandparents Peter and Nellie Hoey. Their daughter Rita and her husband Tom Prior took over in the late 1940′s and they ran a very successful grocers and public house. The present day owner Gabriel Prior is their son and he has run the business since the early 1980′s.

Behind The Bar

After a recent large refurbishment there are now three distinct bars including a café bar to the front, a traditional bar in the center and a modern large back bar. All have been furnished to a very high standard with the most up to date audiovisual equipment. Gay and his wife Anne continue to look after their regular and much appreciated local and loyal customers, as well as offering a welcome to those traveling through to other parts.

  • Comments(0)

Comments are closed.

Trackback URI |